If you are not sure where, what or who to ask, the Enquiry Centre team can help.
We can help with
- University accommodation
- study support
- student and staff ID cards
- student records, fees, exams and graduation
- transcripts & official confirmation letters
- faxing documents
- international support / visas
- money issues
- general wellbeing / support
- careers advice / CV clinic
- Citizen Advice Bureau (by appointment)
- Mitigating circumstances.
We can also put you in contact with the right people to help with many other questions.
The University also has its own Citizens Advice Bureau on campus.
Signposts you to information and resources that will help you in preparing for University, during your studies and in thinking about your career.
Signposts you to information to help you with wellbeing, healthy living, personal development and student life.
Your safety both around campus and in town is an important issue, so be aware of steps you can take to make sure your time here is safe - and enjoy it to the full. To find out more information: Police Scotland Student Zone
Student Services Staff Contacts
If you need to contact Student Services please see the staff contact page.
- Campus Green (next to DUSA | The Union)
- 9am - 5pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- 10am - 5pm, Wednesday
- +44 (0)1382 381900
+44 (0)1382 381011