International Advice Service

Support for international students and their families on a range of matters relating to immigration and practical guidance when living and studying in the UK

The International Student Adviser is Susan Scott who is assisted by Matthew Pawlowic.

You can find out information about renewing your visa, working after studies, visits for family and friends, and living in the UK in our guides below.

If you need further assistance, you can contact us by email and arrange a chat with Matt or Susan via Microsoft Teams. 

Please attend on time and bring any necessary documentation with you. If you are unable to attend, please inform us of this so that the appointment can be given to another student.

Contact us

International Advice Service
Enquiry Centre
Campus Green
University of Dundee