Applicants homepage

Support and latest information for applicants to the University of Dundee


Forgotten your password?

If you have forgotten your password or cannot find your temporary password

Popular applicant guides


If you are an International student coming to the UK to study a course that lasts longer than six months, you are likely to need a Student visa. You will be able to apply for this after you receive your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number from the University of Dundee.