Strategy and reporting in the School of Life Sciences
On this page
School of Life Sciences
As a School, our vision is to enable researchers and scholars to connect with society for mutual benefit.
To support this our Public Engagement with scholarship and research strategy has five main aims:
- Build on our partnerships to deliver a high-quality, innovative engagement programme.
- Engage a diverse range of people and ensure our engagement approaches follow best practices in inclusivity and accessibility.
- Regularly listen to local and global communities to ensure our mutual needs are met.
- Promote and support a culture of active participation in public engagement within our life sciences community and that of the broader university.
- Ensure our engagement work is financially sustainable and environmentally responsible
This strategy builds on and replaces the previous School of Life Sciences Public Engagement Strategy that ran from 2017 - 2022.
University of Dundee
In 2019, the University launched their own Public Engagement Strategy.