School of Life Sciences Research Staff Association
An association for the benefit of research staff, run by researchers.
The School of Life Sciences Research Staff Association (SLSRSA) is a researcher-led committee that represents all research staff including postdoctoral researchers, research assistants, and technicians.
Our members volunteer for different roles including representatives for each division and organisational board within the School.
Aims of the SLSRSA
- Catalyse interactions between researchers through social events and networking opportunities
- Organise events and workshops to benefit the career development of all SLS members
- Act as a voice for researchers in interactions with SLS management boards
- Foster a culture of debate, open communication and information access
- Provide individual funding for training related to researcher career development
- Help with a large variety of issues relating to researcher life
Find out how to apply for the SLSRSA Career Development Fund and submit an application via the online form.