Stay at home, save lives | Coronavirus updates and guidance
Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences
Our Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences courses cover topics relating to living things, from what goes on inside cells right up to full organism level. Our teaching and curriculum is informed by the work of our world-leading research, which means you’ll learn the most up-to-date theory and practice.
On this page
Rated 1st in the UK for course satisfaction in molecular biology, biophysics and biochemistry
National Student Survey (NSS) 2019
- Biological Sciences BSc (Hons)
- Biochemistry BSc (Hons)
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences (joint degree with National University of Singapore) BSc (Hons)
- Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery BSc (Hons)
- Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery (with a year in industry) BSc (Hons)
- Microbiology BSc (Hons)
- Molecular Biology BSc (Hons)
- Molecular Genetics BSc (Hons)
- Biomedical and Molecular Sciences MSc
- Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Business MSc
- Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Entrepreneurship MSc
- Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Management MSc
- Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Marketing MSc
MSci Integrated Masters
We offer an Integrated Masters course (MSci) to students on some of our Biological and Biomedical Sciences courses. This additional year of study is designed to increase your practical ability and employability by allowing you to complete a 5-month project in a laboratory setting.
Spaces on our MSci are limited. You can apply for this course during your undergraduate study on one of our Biological or Biomedical Sciences courses.
Accredited by the Royal Society of Biology.