Over 40 years experience of delivering distance learning courses
The University of Dundee has over 40 years’ experience of delivering distance learning courses. We have over 5,000 online learners from over 100 countries, and an extensive alumni network globally. We pride ourselves on our quality and flexibility. Whether you’re a professional wanting to upskill in your own area or change direction, currently looking to return to the work force, or just interested in learning about a new topic, we’re here for you.
Why study with us via online learning?
- We are one of only 12 UK institutions to be both in the Times Higher top 200 and to have a Gold TEF
- We have extensive connections with professional bodies, ensuring our professional courses are current and recognised
- Our courses are built round the flexibility needed by today’s professional, including content, delivery, time and assessment
- We’re ranked among Europe’s most innovative universities by Reuters
- We have an outstanding track record of working with institutions and companies across the world, transforming individuals, services and policy
- Our extensive academic online library is available to all our students, with online Ask the Library available 24/7
Resources for current online learners
Get your student card
You can request a student card which will gives you access to our library, plus other discounts and resources available to students. If you would like an ID card, please email email@example.com from your University email they will be happy to help.
Visit our campus
If you need to visit Dundee as part of your course there are many places you can stay near to our city campus.
The University of Dundee is not responsible for the content of external websites