Advanced Entry Global MBA
A leading MBA to cultivate future business leaders
An MBA continues to be recognised globally as the premium business/management postgraduate qualification for professionals.
Our Global MBA is an advanced entry programme, some may have heard the term a “top-up” MBA. Our programme is aimed at those who already hold a PGDip in a business/management subject area and who want to complete an additional 90 credits and gain an MBA qualification. It may also be suitable to those who have commenced an MBA previously and for whatever reason failed to complete.
Its likely to be a minimum of six months in duration but the flexible approach to study means that it can take longer.
Our Global MBA aims to provide a balanced programme of study, with the flexibility of online learning, as well as ensuring that students can experience the magnificent study facilities at the university, along with the beautiful city of Dundee.
It will enable you to:
- innovate, evaluate trends and drive change across all areas of business
- understand the nature of value and value creation across all sector
- develop, promote and pitch ideas, opportunities, products and services
- present a unique business vision in a highly competitive marketplace
- develop managerial competence and advanced project management skills
- develop enhanced abilities to analyse problems, scenarios and big data
- negotiate and communicate successfully in a competitive business world
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us