What approvals may I need for TASC clinical research

Find out the approvals you will need for TASC clinical research

On this page

What approvals may I need?

Health or social care research involving patients, their tissue, and or data requires a formal SponsorNHS Ethical review, and NHS R&D approval. This is commonly known as the 1,2, 3.

If wish to conduct your own research with the UoD and/or NHS Tayside as your Sponsor, please go to the Study Start-Up SOPs for clear guidance on the application process.