Sport and exercise
Superb facilities and a wide range of exercise and sporting opportunities to help you take care of your body and mind
On this page
Whether you are an athlete, a club-level competitor or enjoy spending time on your health and well-being, we will keep you on your toes.
- a personal training room
- two exercise studios for all your favourite classes
- three glass-backed
- competition standard squash courts
- a designated strength performance centre
- a specialised dance studio
- Wattbike training zone and virtual studio
- 25m swimming pool with sauna
- floodlit, all-weather tennis courts
- two large indoor sports halls
Our Riverside sports grounds are a short walk from campus and offer floodlit artificial football and hockey pitches alongside seven grass pitches and two rugby pitches.
We work closely with the University’s Sports Union to support more than 45 sports clubs with the best coaching and equipment.
Whether you’re a sporting fanatic or want to make friends and enjoy the close community that a sports club offers.
A positive work-life balance is easily achievable from archery to dance to volleyball.