Sports Union Scholarship
Each year we support a number of high performing athletes through our Sports Scholarships.
We are passionate about helping people fulfil their potential and each year we support a number of high performing athletes through our Sports Scholarships.
These are awarded to those who are committed to upholding the values of the university, represent us in British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) events and who demonstrate the ability to progress and achieve high levels of success within their chosen sport.
The University of Dundee Sport Scholar Fund will provide monetary support to ease training and competition costs.
- A grant of up to £250 towards related costs for training and competition
- Access to additional funding on an event-specific application basis
- Full ISE membership for the academic year
- University of Dundee Sport Scholar kit
- Strength and conditioning support
Apply for Sport Scholar Funding
Sports Union Scholarship applications will re-open from Monday 24 June 2024 for the 2024/25 academic year.
- applicants must be a matriculated student at the University of Dundee
- applicants should be competing at junior international level as a minimum
If you have any specific scholarship questions, please contact Kelly Moonlight, Sport Development Officer.