International College Dundee (ICD) is an embedded college in the heart of the University of Dundee campus.
ICD offers you, as an international student, the opportunity to study the first stage of an integrated four-year degree at undergraduate level, or an integrated Master’s degree at postgraduate level. At ICD you study subject-specific modules as well as English language skills to help you succeed in your studies and gain your degree from the University of Dundee.
At undergraduate level you can study the International Incorporated Bachelor’s degree (IIB).
Your year of study is called International Stage One and you can choose a specialist pathway in:
- Art & Design
- Life & Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science & Engineering
- Social Studies
Our IIB pathways leads to a range of the University’s top undergraduate degrees including:
- Animation BDes (Hons)
- Digital Interaction Design BSc (Hons)
- Interior and Environmental Design BDes (Hons)
- Product Design BSc (Hons)
- Textile Design BDes (Hons)
- Business Economics with Marketing MA (Hons)
- International Business and Environmental Sustainability MA (Hons)
- International Business and International Relations MA (Hons)
- International Business with Financial Management BSc (Hons)
- Biomedical Engineering BEng (Hons)
- Civil Engineering BEng / MEng (Hons)
- Electronic Engineering & Physics BEng (Hons)
- Forensic Anthropology BSc (Hons)
- Biological Chemistry and Drug Discovery BSc (Hons)
- Neuroscience BSc (Hons)
- Pharmacology BSc (Hons)
- Environmental Sustainability MA (Hons)
At postgraduate level you can study the International Incorporated Master’s degree (IIM) with a specialist pathway in business.
Our LLM gives you access to degrees at the Centre for Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy as well as the University’s more popular postgraduate Business options including:
- Energy Law and Policy LLM
- International Accounting MSc
- International Business MSc
- International Finance MFin
- International Mineral Resources Management MSc
- International Oil and Gas Management MSc
- International Security MSc
- Oil and Gas Law and Policy LLM
- Petroleum Taxation and Finance LLM
- Professional Accountancy MSc
- Sustainability: Climate Change and Low Carbon Futures MSc
- Sustainability and the Green Economy MSc
- Sustainability and Water Security MSc
- Water Law LLM
Pre-sessional English language add-ons are for students who need to take added English language study before starting their main programme at ICD. Six and twelve week options are available for both IIB and IIM levels.
Undergraduate entry requirements
|International Stage One||IELTS 5.5 + High school diploma from your home country*|
|International Stage One + 6 week pre-sessional||IELTS 5.0 + High school diploma from your home country*|
|International Stage One + 12 week pre-sessional||IELTS 4.5 + High school diploma from your home country*|
Postgraduate entry requirements
|Pre-master’s||IELTS 5.5 + undergraduate degree from your home country*|
|Pre-master’s + 6 week pre-sessional||IELTS 5.0 + undergraduate degree from your home country*|
|Pre-master’s + 12 week pre-sessional||IELTS 4.5 + undergraduate degree from your home country*|
*Please contact us for more information about country specific entry requirements, email email@example.com
To apply for 2017 entry, please complete our application form and return to your local representitve or directly to the ICD Admissions address on the form.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request an application form.
International College Dundee is run in partnership with Oxford International. Students will study the first stage of their chosen degree within International College Dundee and will then continue on to study directly with the University of Dundee. Oxford International Education Group is a unique, accredited education provider.