How to apply to International College Dundee
To apply to International College Dundee (ICD), you will need to complete the online application form. Please ensure to attach copies of all academic transcripts and certificates of English language qualifications.
Once received one of our student advisers will contact you to check your qualifications and assist you through the application process.
Should you have any queries you are welcome to contact us by email email@example.com
Not quite ready to apply?
In partnership with Oxford International you can now chat to a Student Ambassador.
What happens after you submit your application?
One of our Student Advisers will support you through the whole application process. Below is a step-by-step guide to what will happen once you submit your application:
- We will carefully review applications and check your academic qualifications and level of English language is suitable for entry to the chosen programme.
- Assuming your application is successful, we will send you a formal offer of a place.
- Once you’ve met all the conditions outlined in your Conditional Offer we will send you an Unconditional Offer.
- To accept a place on the course, you will need to make a deposit to confirm your offer. The amount of your deposit will be confirmed in the Offer Letter.
- Upon receipt of the deposit we will request your pre-CAS documents. Once the pre-CAS documents have been received, we will issue you a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) number.
- You will then need to use the CAS to apply for a visa (if necessary).
- Advance payment of remaining fees will be required prior to arrival.
- Before the start of the programme we will send you details of your accommodation (if required) and a welcome pack. We will also ask for details of your flight to the UK.
- We can arrange for a taxi transfer upon your arrival at a UK airport (additional fees apply).
- You settle into your accommodation and start the first stage of your studies at the International College Dundee within the University of Dundee.