International Incorporated Master’s:Energy and Sustainability
The IIM in Energy and Sustainability is a one term or two term course, leading onto a range of postgraduate degree course with The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) at the University of Dundee. The CEPMLP is an internationally renowned graduate school in the field of international business transactions and natural resources and energy law and policy.
- Two Term: January | April | June
- Two Term + Master's: 6 months + 1 year
Our courses are normally delivered face-to-face on-campus however due to the current global crisis, some of our courses are available to start online. Allowing you to start your academic journey to a postgraduate qualification as planned.
The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy at the University of Dundee is an internationally renowned graduate school in the field of international business transactions and natural resources and energy law and policy.
You can study the IIM in Energy and Sustainability over two terms.
Modules you will study
CEPMLP Continuation Degrees
- International Energy Law and Policy
- International Mineral Law and Policy
- International Oil and Gas Law and Policy
- International Energy Studies:
- and Energy Economics
- and Energy Finance
- and Oil and Gas Economics
- International Oil and Gas Management
- International Mineral Resources Management
- Managing in the Energy Industries
- Sustainability and Water Security
- Sustainability: Climate Change and the Green Economy
- Sustainability and the Transition to a Low Carbon Economy
- Sustainability and Renewables
- Sustainability and Environmental Modelling
Two Term: Successful Completion of a degree or 3 year/NQF level 5 diploma equivalent, or a minimum of 15 years education.
English Language Requirements
Two Term: IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.5 or equivalent
Two Term +6 week PSE: IELTS 5.0 with no less than 4.5 or equivalent
Two Term +12 week PSE: IELTS 4.5 with no less than 4.0 or equivalent