International Incorporated Master’s:Energy and Sustainability
The IIM in Energy and Sustainability is a one term or two term course, leading onto a range of postgraduate degree course with The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy (CEPMLP) at the University of Dundee. The CEPMLP is an internationally renowned graduate school in the field of international business transactions and natural resources and energy law and policy.
- One Term: June | September
- Two Term: January | April | June
- One Term + Master's: 3 months + 1 year
- Two Term + Master's: 6 months + 1 year
Our courses are normally delivered face-to-face on-campus however due to the current global crisis, some of our courses are available to start online. Allowing you to start your academic journey to a postgraduate qualification as planned.
The Centre for Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy at the University of Dundee is an internationally renowned graduate school in the field of international business transactions and natural resources and energy law and policy.
You can study the IIM in Energy and Sustainability over two terms.
Modules you will study
CEPMLP Continuation Degrees
- International Energy Law and Policy
- International Mineral Law and Policy
- International Oil and Gas Law and Policy
- International Energy Studies and Energy Economics
- International Energy Studies and Energy Finance
- International Energy Studies and Oil and Gas Economics
- International Oil and Gas Management
- International Mineral Resources Management
- Managing in the Energy Industries
- Sustainability and Water Security
- Sustainability: Climate Change and the Green Economy
- Sustainability and the Transition to a Low Carbon Economy
- Sustainability and Renewables
- Sustainability and Environmental Modelling
One Term: Bachelor's degree Ordinary
Two Term: Qualifying diploma or ordinary degree
English Language Requirements
One Term: IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 or equivalent
One Term: +6-week PSE: IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.0 except writing which must be 5.5 or equivalent
Two Term: IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.5 or equivalent
Two Term +6 week PSE: IELTS 5.0 with no less than 4.5 or equivalent
Two Term +12 week PSE: IELTS 4.5 with no less than 4.0 or equivalent