International Incorporated Master’s:Law
Guardian University Guide 2020
The IIM in Law prepares you well for the flexible Dundee LLM where you can specialise in areas that interest you. The wide choice of law topics offered for study allows you to develop existing areas of specialism or expand your knowledge into new law areas that you have not studied or practised in before.
- One Term: June | September
- One Term + Master's: 3 months + 1 year
Face-to-Face on-campus or online delivery options available. Online options are available for the IIM only, with students required to travel to Dundee to complete their master’s degree delivered by the University of Dundee in person face-to-face in campus.
The one-term is a fast track route to your postgraduate degree in a range of Postgraduate LLM degrees at the University.
Modules you will study:
Law Continuation Degrees
- Law (General)
- International Commercial Law
- Corporate & Commercial Law
- Environmental Law
- Comparative & European Private International Law
- Business and Human Rights
- Comparative & European Private International Law (with the University of Toulouse)*
- International Commercial Law (with the University of Cergy-Pontoise)*
*Only available for January entry at the University of Dundee, and therefore only available for a September ICD IIM intake
One Term: Bachelor Degree Ordinary
English Language Requirements
One Term: IELTS 6.0 with no less than 5.5 or equivalent
One Term: +6 week PSE: IELTS 5.5 with no less than 5.0 except writing which must be 5.5 or equivalent
To apply to International College Dundee (ICD), you will need to complete the online application form.