Careers Service support for employers
Our employer team are on hand to help and advise you in recruiting our talented students and graduates
We are an award-winning and ambitious University who can support you in recruiting our graduates and interns. Our graduates develop key employability and enterprise skills through careers education embedded in the curriculum, from first year onwards.
Why recruit our talent?
- Over 18,000 students studying with us comprised of around 11,500 undergraduates and 6500 postgraduates studying a wide range of subjects
Recruiting international students
- There are many benefits in recruiting international students - find out more including up to date information on employing students via the Graduate Route Visa and/or the Skilled Worker Route visa
A truly multicultural campus
- Students from approximately 145 countries around the globe.
- Strong communication skills and cultural awareness make our students ideally placed to contribute to society and graduate employment.
- Strong rankings - view our league table rankings in university guides
- Alongside bringing the world to Dundee, we look to take Dundee to the world in everything that we do and this includes creating international opportunities and experiences for our home students.
Diversity matters to us
- We strive to address gender biases and inequalities to ensure we produce diverse talent.
- We are committed to bringing in and supporting students from the widest possible range of backgrounds and have the fastest rate of access growth in this in our sector.
- Student experience and student voice is paramount to us. As such, students are represented at every decision-making level in the University.
The skills you value
- Alongside a degree, we understand how important non-academic experience is in helping produce confident and articulate graduates. The Dundee Plus programme has been developed to help students identify and communicate skills developed through constructive extra-curricular activities
We work with you to understand your business needs and provide a tailored range of services to help you achieve your goals.
Get in touch with Employer Team, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Organisation Name
- Contact Name
- Phone Number
- Any additional information