Level 1 entry
Selection for interview will be based on academic achievement to date, including predicted grades, and UCAT score.
Standard requirements: AAAAB at the first sitting of Highers
- Higher - Biology (preferably Human Biology) and Chemistry and National 5 - English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, plus one more subject
- Offers will be conditional, based on performance at interview and three Advanced Highers/Highers taken in 6th year, normally at BBB, to include Advanced Higher Biology (preferably Human Biology) or Chemistry
Widening access requirements: AAABB (minimum) at Higher
- Higher - A in Biology (preferably Human Biology) and Chemistry and Advanced Higher - Biology or Chemistry at grade B or above
- Any subsequent offer will include compulsory attendance and successful completion of University of Dundee Access Summer School.
To see if you would be considered as a widening access applicant view our contextual admissions policy
You need to have a satisfactory disclosure check before starting this course. Details will be sent if you are made an offer.
- All applicants must sit the UCAT test in their year of application
- unless certified exempt because there is no testing centre in their country
- There is no minimum cut-off score
- More information about the UCAT test and how and when to register for it can be found on the UCAT website
Other English language qualifications
We also accept other English language qualifications. Choose from the list of English language tests for your country below.