Teaching and assessment for Nursing & Health MSc
We teach using the following methods:
- small group session
- directed and independent study time
- masterclasses and seminars with invited speakers
The course consists of four modules and a dissertation.
During the course, you will critically review your professional practice and use this as a platform for future professional and personal development.
You will also learn how to
- critically appraise and analyse research
- evaluate theory relating to leadership and change
- demonstrate detailed knowledge, skills, and values relating to professional education.
You will be assessed using:
- written assessments
- a dissertation
- written exams
These modules are an essential part of your course.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us