International Business and Strategy MSc
Learn about business strategy, as well as the movement of goods, business interactions, business relationships, processes and behaviours
Dundee City Campus
You will learn about, and be able to critique various international business strategies. You will also be exposed to key areas such as global risk-analysis, global financial markets, and international trade.
This course will give you a good grounding in business strategy, finance, and investment in an international context. You will study strategic decision making for business, and strategic management, and organisational analysis.
You can also take part in a global internship or work on an independent project with an organisation.
We place a lot of emphasis on building strong working relationships with your fellow students. You will exercise effective team working skills in preparing and making presentations in key areas of management. As well as developing critical awareness and synthesis skills and apply these to problem solving.
This is one of our MSc International Business degrees. You can also choose from:
- International Business MSc
- International Business, Accounting and Finance MSc
- International Business and Finance MSc
- International Business and Entrepreneurship MSc
- International Business, Banking and Finance MSc
- International Business and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Business and Marketing MSc
- International Business, Marketing and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Strategy MSc
This course dual accredited by CMI. This means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your degree.
Contact our applicant enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 383838