International Business and Marketing MSc
Focus on marketing in the context of examining the movement of goods, business interactions, business relationships, processes, and behaviours internationally
Dundee City Campus
You will learn about, and be able to critique various international business strategies. You will also be exposed to key areas such as global risk-analysis, global financial markets, and international trade.
You will study issues around customer experience design, marketing management and strategy, and digital marketing.
This course will give you a good grounding in business strategy, finance, and investment in an international context. You will be able to explore issues around the management of business resources, operations, and strategy.
This is one of our MSc International Business degrees. You can also choose from:
- International Business MSc
- International Business, Accounting and Finance MSc
- International Business and Finance MSc
- International Business and Entrepreneurship MSc
- International Business, Banking and Finance MSc
- International Business and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Business and Investment MSc
- International Business, Marketing and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Strategy MSc
This course dual accredited by CMI. This means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your degree.
Contact our applicant enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 383838