Teaching and assessment
for Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Management MSc
You'll be taught through a mix of:
- talks by invited speakers
- journal clubs
- demonstrations and practical classes
- research project with one-to-one training
You'll be assessed through a mixture of coursework and exam-based assessments, including:
- analysis of research papers, linked to patient case studies
- oral presentations
- short answer and essay questions
- scientific writing exercises
- poster presentations
- mock job application
- data analysis exercises
- focused research report
We're testing a new way of showing modules on the website
This list should give you a good idea of which modules you can take, however it may change before you begin your course, and may not show all available modules.
These modules are an essential part of your course.
You need to choose one or more of these modules as part of your course.
Contact our applicant enquiry team