We have the technology
Our broad spectrum of ground-breaking research activity across life sciences, medicine, IT, arts and engineering opens up endless possibilities for commercial development.
By licensing from us you can gain access to advanced technology that can enhance the range and impact of your current offerings. Whether that’s through developing or improving products, processes or services, we can help you to win competitive advantage. We already work with industry leaders such as Ximbio to advance their reagent product offering and unlock their full commercial potential.
Michael Benedikt, Head of the Future Circular Collider study at CERN
- Leptin mimetics for cognitive enhancement and/or neuroprotection
- Laser-assisted metallisation of Silver ions in Glass Matrices
- Marking metals, ceramics and other materials by laser irradiation
- An access and expansion surgical device for enabling Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM)
- Diagnosing pathogens and immune responses in patients with respiratory diseases
- PaSS and PaSSCoDeS: Improving the precision of mass spectrometry
- Vaccines for Group A Streptococcus: Protein Glycan Coupling Technology
- Engineered IL-10 variants with immune modulating action
- Machine learning model for antibiotic discovery