Collaborations with the School of Education and Social Work
We offer training and consultancy, and can support career development and learning
As an inter-professional school we can offer exciting ways to support career development, new learning and knowledge exchange, including:
- Standalone modules – normally part of a wider degree programme, but can be taken on their own with or without academic credit
- Continuing Professional Development events – such as seminars, workshops, summer schools
- Bespoke training and consultancy – a course customised to meet your organisational or professional needs
We can offer these training and consultancy options around a wide range of subjects. Some examples include:
- Engaging Communities
- SMART Interactive White Boards (offered in conjunction with Steljes)
- Child Protection
- Leadership and Management in Healthcare
We also look for opportunities to engage with our local communities and beyond through conferences, public events, and consultations.
As well as having many articulations and agreements with other institutions, we also have the following partnerships in place:
We have been partners with Stafford Global since 2015. Stafford promote and act as a recruitment representative for our Masters in Education (MEd) and BA Childhood Studies distance learning courses. With over 25 years of experience, Stafford help new students effortlessly join our courses from across the globe.
Our partnership with Belmet was established in 2009 to deliver the BA Professional Development course to students enrolled at Belmet in Northern Ireland.