Study at the Centre for Water Law, Policy and Science
- Civil & Structural Engineering BEng
- Environmental Science (BSc)
- Environmental Sustainability (MA)
- Geography (BSc)
- Law (Scots & English Dual Qualifying) LLB
- Urban Planning MA
- Environmental Law (LLM)
- International Mineral Law & Policy (LLM)
- International Natural Resources Law and Policy (LLM)
- Social Research MSc
- Spatial Planning with Sustainable Urban Design MSc
- Sustainability and Water Security (MSc)
If you are interested in studying for a water-related PhD, please contact us or one of our associates directly. We’d be happy to discuss your ideas with you.
Water is a theme that runs through many educational programmes, whilst there is no specific teaching based in the Centre, you will find relevant programmes.