Study abroad and exchange for visiting students

Discover how you can study at the University of Dundee for a semester or a year as an EU or international student.

On this page

Study exchange at the University of Dundee

If we have an exchange agreement with your current institution you can apply to come and study at the University of Dundee. Your own institution will recognise the credits you gain at Dundee. Opportunities available to you depend on your course.

Learn more about study exchange

If your college/university is not one of our exchange partners, you can still study at the the University of Dundee via the Study Abroad programme

Supporting information