Scientific developments are possible due to mathematical applications while mathematical models inform decisions in industry, government, and in the financial sector. Mathematics is one of the best subjects for developing your analytical skills.
This means it is useful in a broad range of areas, and you can combine your study of mathematics with other subjects such as physics, biology, economics or English.
- Mathematics MMath
- Mathematics BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics and Astrophysics BSc (Hons)
- Mathematics and Economics BSc
- Mathematics and Financial Economics BSc
- Mathematics and Physics MSci
- Mathematics and Physics BSc
- Mathematics and Psychology BSc
- Mathematical Biology MSci
- Mathematical Biology BSc (Hons)
- Accountancy and Mathematics BSc (Hons)
- Business Economics with Marketing and Mathematics MA (Hons)
- English and Mathematics MA (Hons)