Teaching and assessment
for Orthopaedic Surgery MChOrth
You will be taught through a combination of:
- multimedia demonstrations
- dry bone workshops
- anatomy demonstrations
- clinical and operating theatre attachments
- hands-on surgery workshops using Thiel-embalmed cadavers
You'll be assessed by:
- exams - these will take the form of multiple choice questions (MCQs), one per semester
- an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE)
- a thesis. You'll be examined orally on the subject of your thesis by a committee consisting of a convenor, an external and internal examiners.
You will be required to pass each element to qualify for the award of the degree. There is no resit facility.
Questions? Need help?
Contact our applicant enquiry team