International Business and Investment MSc
Learn about investment management for global business, as well as the movement of goods, business interactions, business relationships, processes and behaviours
Dundee City Campus
You will learn about, and be able to critique various international business strategies. You will also be exposed to key areas such as global risk-analysis, global financial markets, and international trade.
This course will give you a good grounding in business strategy, finance, and investment in an international context. You will be able to explore issues around financial statements and analysis, emerging financial markets and investment, security analysis, and investment management.
You will also have the opportunity to take part in a global internship or work on an independent project with an organisation.
This is one of our MSc International Business degrees. You can also choose from:
- International Business MSc
- International Business, Accounting and Finance MSc
- International Business and Finance MSc
- International Business and Entrepreneurship MSc
- International Business, Banking and Finance MSc
- International Business and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Management MSc
- International Business and Marketing MSc
- International Business, Marketing and Human Resource Management MSc
- International Business and Strategy MSc
This course dual accredited by CMI. This means you will automatically receive a second professional qualification upon successful completion of your degree.
Contact our applicant enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 383838