Teaching and assessment for Developmental Psychology MSc
Our teaching methods include:
- lectures and seminars
- group work
- research seminars by invited speakers
- training and developmental opportunities (e.g. careers, CVs, presentation/interview skills)
You'll also take part in a research practicum based either in one of our developmental psychology labs or in a working educational setting, giving you the opportunity to work directly with both children and practitioners.
All our assessments are 100% coursework-based, including:
- small seminar-style presentations
- statistics exercises and quizzes
- research proposals/reports
- poster presentation
- research dissertation
These modules are an essential part of your course.
You need to choose one or more of these modules as part of your course.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us