Teaching and assessment for Biomedical and Molecular Sciences with Entrepreneurship MSc
You'll be taught through a mix of:
- talks by invited speakers
- journal clubs
- demonstrations and practical classes
- research project with one-to-one training
You'll be assessed through a mixture of coursework and exam-based assessments, including:
- analysis of research papers, linked to patient case studies
- oral presentations
- short answer and essay questions
- scientific writing exercises
- poster presentations
- mock job application
- data analysis exercises
- focused research report
You need to choose one Business (BU) and one Biomedical (BS) optional module as part of your course.
These modules are an essential part of your course.
You need to choose one or more of these modules as part of your course.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us