Practicing Entrepreneurship : Starting your business module (BU52040)
On this page
Students will be involved starting and running a business where you they will link theories of entrepreneurship to practice. Students will invest a small amount of money and in groups set up and run a real life business of their choice. This will provide students with the opportunity to apply their learning in a realistic context and experience business start-up with the assistance and support of lectures and workshops. All profits will be donated to the charity of their choice.
- Link theories of entrepreneurship to practice.
- Provide students with the opportunity to apply their learning in a realistic context.
- Experience business start-up.
- Practice and develop entrepreneurial skills that have been taught in the classroom.
- Develop decision-making skills.
- Experience and learning from negative outcomes.
- Encourage reflective skills.