Teaching and assessment
for Advanced Practice PGDip
The course is mainly delivered online and may include:
- pre-course reading and activities
- problem based scenarios
- online discussion boards
- self-directed learning
- individual reflection
You will be required to attend face to face sessions covering:
- physical and mental health assessment, pathophysiology, clinical examination skills, prescribing, and pharmacology
Depending on module choice you may be assessed by:
- practice-based learning portfolio
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
- assessed online activities-discussion boards
You will complete four modules, which will expand your knowledge and expertise in clinically focused topics.
The Non-medical Prescribing module is accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council and the Health and Care Professions Council and acceptance on this module is subject to additional approval.
These modules are an essential part of your course.
You need to choose one or more of these modules as part of your course.
Contact our Nursing enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 388534