Join our Alumni Ambassadors
Our Alumni Ambassadors help us build connections with our community. They can offer a guiding hand to both our enquirers and our graduates.
Our Alumni Ambassadors help us by promoting the University in their networks. This can help us support the growth of alumni engagement in your region.
They are a point of contact for students, enquirers, applicants, offer-holders, and graduates. For those outside Dundee, they also act as a contact in your home country.
Alumni Ambassadors can offer advice or insight on various topics. This can range from adjusting to life when you join the University, on how to find careers in a particular field, or adjusting to life after you graduate.
Our Alumni Ambassadors also attend student recruitment events to engage with enquirers.
As an Alumni Ambassador, you will:
- Have access to a range of opportunities and experiences supporting your personal and professional development
- Have access to a range of excellent networking opportunities
- Develop a variety of skills and competencies to add to your CV
- Receive support from the Alumni Relations Team and senior members of University staff
- Receive a certificate of recognition from the University of Dundee
- Gain the rewarding experience of helping prospective and current students, as well as other alumni and the wider University
If you would like to find out more about the Alumni Ambassador Programme, please do get in touch with the Alumni Relations Team