Law (Scots) - Accelerated Graduate Entry LLB
A two year graduate entry course in Scots Law. Study the subjects you need to proceed to qualify as a solicitor or an advocate in Scotland.
This programme allows graduates with a degree in any area, to complete a Scots Law degree in two years, instead of four.
Choose from a range of options. This course is recognised by the Law Society of Scotland and the Faculty of Advocates, who regulate the profession in Scotland.
Her Honour Judge Anuja Dhir QC speaks about her experience of studying Law at the University of Dundee.
Along with your studies we encourage our students to join one of our Law societies:
- The Dundee University Law Society is one of the biggest and most active societies on campus and helps build your Law network.
- The Dundee International Law Society is a student-led society that arranges seminars, debates, colloquia and presentations on international law problems and prospects.
- Our Mooting society provides training and practice in advocacy. Each year members participate in national and international competitions, including at the International Court of Justice in The Hague.
- The Telders International Law Moot Court Competition provides an opportunity for law students with an interest in public international law to hone their skills in front of leading experts and compete against teams from across Europe.
- The Route2 society aim is to expose law students to the vast array of career opportunities outside of the legal sector.
You can read more about the successes of our Law societies on the DUSA website.
Lucy Campbell, Law (Scots) Accelerated
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us