Stay at home, save lives | Coronavirus updates and guidance
International Finance BIFin (Hons)
Explore capital markets and their role in wealth creation and management within large corporations
Dundee City Campus
Also available: International Finance - accelerated BIFin (Hons)
International Finance covers the mechanics and operation of foreign exchange and interest rate markets, financial econometrics, and monetary and financial issues in the global economy. You will learn how financial risks are managed by international firms.
The course is more intensively focused on the international financial stage, compared to our BFin Finance degree. It includes core modules of the BFin to help you to understand how these firms select, assess, and finance their projects internationally.
This is an accredited degree and provides full exemptions from the following bodies’ professional examinations:
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
The BFin degree also provides exemption from certain professional examinations of the following bodies:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland (ICAS)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- The Chartered Banker Institute
“My advice is go for it and take every single opportunity the University has to offer. Your student experience is what you make it. It can be all about spending time in the library, or it can transform your life through activities that you get to do and amazing people that you get to meet. ”
BFin International Finance, Indre Urbanavičiūtė
Questions? Need help?
Contact our applicant enquiry team