Teaching and assessment for Psychological Therapy in Primary Care MSc
You'll be taught through a mix of:
- clinical skills workshops utilising role play
- talks by NHS-based clinicians
- individual and group-based clinical supervision sessions
- comprehensive online resources to support workshops
The course team has produced a library of DVD-based training resources that are available for trainees to purchase for a nominal sum.
Regular telephone and email contact between course team members and trainees is a feature of this course to support your daily clinical activities.
You'll be assessed by:
- a systematic review of published evidence relating to a primary care mental health issue
- an essay on procedures around initial assessment of patients
- two exams
- two case reports of patients you have treated
- three placement-based assessments of your clinical competence.
These modules are an essential part of your course.
Contact our enquiry team
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us