How to apply
for Industrial Engineering and Entrepreneurship MSc
How to apply for this course
Sign up for our direct application system
You will need create a temporary user account using your personal email address. This temporary user account is only used to complete, save, return to, and submit your application. You do not need to complete your application all at once, you can return to it later by logging back in.
Please ensure you use the correct email address when you create your account as this can't be changed until after you have submitted your application to us.
Complete your application
You will need the following information as part of your application:
- your home address and contact information, including your personal email address and date of birth
- details of the your qualifications, grades, and dates (this includes any qualifications you have not yet completed)
- details of your English language qualifications, such as IELTS (for non-English speakers)
You do not need to include the following information with your application now, but you can include it if you have it. Otherwise we will ask you to provide the details later:
- uploading a copy of your qualifications, English language qualifications
- (for international applicants only) details of your passport and upload a copy of your current passport
If you are working with a recruitment agent, remember to add in their details in the relevant section so that we can link them to your application from the start. This means the emails we send to you will also be copied to your agent’s registered branch email address for information.
You may need some or all of these documents as part of your application, you can check which ones you need for this course on the additional documents page once you started your application.
- academic reference
- professional reference
- personal statement
You should apply early to avoid disappointment as some courses have limited spaces. If you need a visa to study with us, you should leave enough time before the deadline to organise this.
We will consider late applications at our discretion.
What happens next?
After you have completed and submitted the application, we will send you a confirmation email. We will also send you details of your University of Dundee applicant IT account by email.
Your applicant IT account is different from the account you created to submit your application. Your applicant account will give you access to My Applications on eVision, which is used for tracking your application, uploading documents we ask for, applying for a scholarship, accommodation, and so on.
Our offer types
We can make three types of offers of admission and we will inform you of our decision by email:
- Unconditional - if you have already obtained the necessary entry requirements
- Conditional - if you still need to obtain the qualifications specified in the offer. If you obtain these, your offer will change to unconditional, meaning you definitely have a place.
- Rejection - if you are not suitably qualified
Received an offer?
Congratulations! After you receive our offer, we will give you instructions for how to respond. You can either:
- Accept - if you wish to take up the offer, or
- Decline - if you no longer want the place
Applicants with disabilities
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us