Industrial Engineering and Entrepreneurship (part time) MSc
Bridge the gap between advanced engineering and business and gain relevant experience in industry
An Industrial Engineering and Entrepreneurship MSc is a postgraduate degree that combines the study of industrial engineering with entrepreneurship.
Industrial engineering is a discipline that focuses on the optimisation of processes and systems. Entrepreneurship is the process of creating a new business.
There are many reasons why you should study Industrial Engineering and Entrepreneurship at the University of Dundee.
- Develop your skill, knowledge, and technical understanding of industry-focused engineering alongside applied entrepreneurship
- You'll gain practical, relevant experience throughout the course. You will also have the opportunity to make valuable contacts in industry. This will be done through a 12-week long industrial engineering placement.
- Our research and teaching collaborations include a partnership with CERN (large hadron collider). This will provide you with opportunities for industrial placements, PhDs, and graduate positions.
On this course, you will learn a range of concepts.
- Advanced Robotics
- Learn about multi-modal sensor integration and human-robot interactions
- Investigate modern and smart manufacturing technologies
- Gain knowledge of entrepreneurship in a global context
- Gain a strong understanding of the key components of a business start-up. This includes how to start a business, people management and innovative project development.
During your studies, you will undertake an industry project for at least 12 weeks. You'll gain practical, relevant experience and make valuable contacts in industry.
While on placement, you'll have the support and guidance of our academic staff.
MSc Industrial Engineering
This is one of our MSc Industrial Engineering degrees. You can also choose
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us