for Educational Assistive Technology MSc
As an Educational Assistive Technologist, you will have career opportunities in:
- independent specialist colleges
- special schools
- general further education colleges
- higher education organisations
- third sector organisations
- social care organisations
This course will enhance your career prospects as:
- a qualified teacher, teaching assistant or therapist working with disabled learners in school and tertiary education.
- a social care professional supporting the life-long learning opportunities of disabled adults.
- a technologist, working in an educational environment as an Educational Assistive Technologist.
Questions? Need help?
Contact our applicant enquiry team