Business Research Methods MRes
Specialise in the advanced aspects of business research topics, and prepare for further study, such as a PhD
Dundee City Campus
This course gives you the opportunity to specialise in the advanced aspects of business research topics. In particular, we offer research opportunities across the following disciplines: accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing.
This course is specifically designed to prepare you for further study such as a PhD. We offer a wide choice of modules allowing you to specialise in your chosen area of focus.
You’ll gain the skills you need for your doctorate by studying areas such as research methods and methodology, qualitative methods in social research, and quantitative/econometric methods. You will be able to study a Directed Reading module, specially designed for you by your supervisory team.
- critically evaluate research in your specialist area of business
- learn about the different aspects of business research
- apply a range of research methods to examine a specialist area of research
- communicate complex and specialised issues clearly and concisely
- work intensively on a research-based dissertation
Contact our applicant enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 383838