World Trade Organisation Law module (LW52132)
On this page
World Trade Organisation Law
The aim of this module is to examine the regulation of international trade in a global context, with primary reference to the World Trade Organization rules.
Examples of content
The syllabus will evolve in line with new developments. The module will include the following elements:
- Introduction to international trade law and policy, with particular reference to the development of the multilateral trade agreements that culminated in the WTO.
- General features of international trade law.
- Tariffs, quotas and other barriers to market access under WTO law.
- Antidumping and subsidies under WTO law.
- Export controls and national security under WTO law.
- The interaction of intellectual property law and competition policy with WTO law.