Developing Scientific Enterprise
On this page
Semester: 1 or 2
This module will consist of:
- Theoretical concept of an entrepreneur – introduction to the current theory of what makes an entrepreneur.
- Research techniques – how to complete market research in order to evaluate the feasibility of a business proposal and market the business proposal once developed, and how to conduct interviews in order to evaluate the entrepreneurial characteristics of an individual.
- Developing the business idea – Taking a basic business idea and adding flesh in the form of determining the market, refining the processes, and understanding the key components of the business model.
- Numbers count – an introduction to key accounting models such as costing and break-even analysis to allow you to financially evaluate their proposals.
- Business Risk – how to evaluate and mitigate the business risks relating to individual business proposals.