for Childhood Practice BA
When you graduate you will be eligible to register for Manager/Lead Practitioner status with the Scottish Social Services Council.
You will have gained the confidence and understanding to put your professional expertise into practice and gain promotion or a challenging new career.
Examples of recent graduate job titles are:
- Child Development Officer
- Nursery Manager
- Manager of Out-of-School Care
- College Lecturer in Early Years
- Team Leader in Early Years
- Nursery Officer
- Senior Early Years Worker
- Early Years Education Officer
The majority of our graduates become leaders and managers in their own childcare setting. Some people use this course as a way forward into teaching, going on to study for a postgraduate qualification in teaching, or completing a Masters in Education.
Contact our applicant enquiry team