How to apply for Professional Legal Practice (part time) PGDip
If you are only applying to Dundee
Step 1 - complete the Word application form
- Download the Diploma Application form below
- Email the completed Diploma Application form to Sophie Harris email@example.com
- Please name your document using the format: “DPLP 23-24 Last name, First name.docx”
Step 2 - complete an online application
- Visit our online application system (this link is for the part time course, visit the full time page to apply for full time)
- Follow the instructions given in the Diploma application guidelines to help you complete your online form
Any queries, please contact Sophie Harris firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are applying to more than one University
You should complete the steps above, however you need to also send the Word document form to the contacts at other providers as explained on pages 2-3 of the application form.
If you are applying to Strathclyde (who have a fully online application), you still need to tick the box on the form and include Strathclyde in order of preference on the Word file you send to other universities.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us