for International Business and Management MSc
International Business is a popular choice for career development as it provides a very strong overview of key international business behaviours.
If you have never studied business before, you will be able to use your new-found knowledge to launch a career in business. We have seen many graduates who have continued working in areas related to their undergraduate studies but now have stronger business knowledge.
Recent graduate roles include:
- junior analysts
- marketing assistant within FMCG sector
- project co-ordinator in the banking sector
- investment analyst
- sales manager in real estate
- communications manager in oil and gas
- project trainee in oil and gas
- sales manager in retail
- marketing manager - agency
You can contact the course director, or our applicant enquiry team