How to apply
for International Banking and Finance MSc
Sign up for our direct application system
First of all you will create a temporary user account using your personal details and email address. This temporary user account is only required to complete, save and return to, and then submit your application. You do not need to complete your application in one session. You can return to it later by logging back in using your login details.
Please ensure you use the correct email address when you create your account as this can't be changed until after you have submitted your application to us.
Complete your application
You will need to complete the following information as part of your application:
- Your home address and contact information, including your personal email address and date of birth
- Details of the your qualifications, grades and dates (this includes any qualifications you have not yet completed)
- Details of your English language qualifications, such as IELTS (for non-English speakers)
You don’t need to include the following information with your application now, but you can include it if you have it. Otherwise we will ask you to provide the details later:
- Upload a copy of your qualifications, English language qualifications
- For international applicants only - details of your passport and upload a copy of your current passport
1 September 2022 at 23:59 (UK time)
What happens next?
After you have completed and submitted the application, we will send you a confirmation email. We will also send you details of your University of Dundee applicant IT account by email.
Your applicant IT account is different from the account you created to submit your application. Your applicant account will give you access to My Applications on eVision, which is used for tracking your application, uploading documents we ask for, applying for a scholarship, accommodation and so on.
Our offer types
We can make three types of offers of admission and we will inform you of our decision by email:
- Unconditional - if you have already obtained the necessary entry requirements
- Conditional - if you still need to obtain the qualifications specified in the offer. If you obtain these, your offer will change to unconditional, meaning you definitely have a place.
- Rejection - if you are not suitably qualified
Received an offer?
Congratulations! After you receive our offer, we will give you instructions for how to respond. You can either:
- Accept - if you wish to take up the offer, or
- Decline - if you no longer want the place
Applicants with disabilities
Contact our applicant enquiry team