Industrial Engineering and Management MSc
Bridging the gap between advanced engineering and business with exciting industrial experience
Industrial Engineering and Management is a multidisciplinary Master of Science degree. This combines the study of industrial engineering and management.
Industrial engineering is a discipline that focuses on the optimization of processes and systems. Management is the study of how organisations function and how to make them more effective.
There are many reasons why you should study Industrial Engineering and Management at the University of Dundee.
- We offer funding for all students towards personal development. This is to enable you to do things like:
- visit trade fairs
- take part in industrial talks
- free professional registration
- support personal projects
- help with travel needs for industrial placements
This enables you to have a working industrial network and a clear vision for your future career.
- This degree has one of the highest employability rates within the School of Science and Engineering. Over 70% of our students begin employment straight after placement
- You'll gain practical, relevant experience. This gives you an opportunity to make valuable contacts in the industry through a 12-week-long industrial engineering placement
- Our research and teaching collaborations include a partnership with CERN. The outcomes of our research form a unique research-led teaching programme.
On this course, this is what you’ll learn:
This degree combines specialised industry-focused engineering with fundamental business skills.
- Advanced Robotics
- Learn about multi-modal sensor integration and human-robot interactions
- Investigate modern and smart manufacturing technologies
- Study project management, leadership and decision-making
You can also choose to study this course part-time: Industrial Engineering with Management (part-time) MSc
Farah Alsaqqa, Industrial Engineering and Management student
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us