Teaching and assessment for Health Sciences BSc
You will be taught using a mixture of:
- online content
- access to individual reading lists
- discussion boards
- web conferences
- web based activities and quizzes
- classroom based teaching and tutorials (only for the partial face-to-face locally delivered modules)
Students will normally undertake four modules, one of which must include the core module (Introduction to Research Based Practice). This module is invaluable for practitioners to apply evidence-based practice to their professional context.
We use a variety of assessment methods, including:
- essays and reports
- online discussion activities and debates
- development of presentations
These modules are an essential part of your course.
Contact our Health Sciences enquiry team