Introduction to Practice Learning BA2 module (SW22013)
This module aims to enable you to:
- Demonstrate their readiness to practice
- Gain experience of interacting with services users and professionals
- Use theoretical knowledge in a practice setting
- Improve and develop their written and discursive skills in relation to the Standards in Social Work Education (SiSWE)
- Improve their professional presentation skills
- Further develop their understanding of the social work role and prepare for practice learning.
In this module you will focus on the role of the social worker in different practice settings and on preparing you for assessed practice learning. It includes your 3-week readiness to practice experience.
This module is available on following courses: