Using the library click and collect service
Updated on 7 July 2023
How to order an item from one of our libraries for collection.
Our Click and Collect Service is available at:
- Main Library
- Robertson Trust Medical Library, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School
- Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design (DJCAD) Library
- Kirkcaldy Campus Library
Items located in our Remote Stores can be picked up from any site.
How to place a click and collect request
- Library Search to search for an item
- On the menu bar at the top of the screen click sign in and use your University of Dundee username and password
- Select the item you wish to reserve
- Click on Request, under Get it. (This section won't show if the item is online viewing only.)
- Select the Pickup Location (the Reading Room options only apply to items which cannot be removed from the library)
- Click on the Request button
- A message on screen will confirm that the request has been place
When the item is available for collection, you will receive an email.
To enter the library, please scan your University of Dundee ID Card.
Please remember to issue items to your library record using our self-service equipment, before leaving the library.
+44 (0)1382 384087